Table of contents
- Why do you need waterproofing?
- How do you waterproof a property?
- What are Your Waterproof Coating Choices?
- Prevent further water damage to your roofs and interiors.
- Prevent health problems caused by mould and mildew
- Save money in the medium to long term (not in the short term)
- Make your property more comfortable to live in
- Examine the property and eliminate other potential causes of structural damage.
- Clean your gutters.
- Select the proper waterproofing product.
- Use plaster waterproofing additive.
- Bring walls in good condition–repair cracks, patch holes, etc.
- Apply the waterproofing product.
- Execute a water-tightness test.
Waterproofing is an essential part of the construction process. However, some waterproofing issues necessitate unique solutions. As a result, a highly competent technical team must collaborate with customers to evaluate each situation to create a solution that meets their specific needs.
What is the significance of waterproofing? Massive sums of money are spent each year on infrastructure, public, and private construction projects worldwide. According to a report on building structure damage, waterproofing problems account for 80 percent of all injuries. Investing in high-quality waterproofing not only protects building components from water infiltration but also ensures resource effectiveness, low maintenance costs, and a high long-term return on investment.